FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerolineas Argentinas New Status Match (Airline and Hotel FFPs)
Old Jan 9, 2019, 4:07 am
nutsbr

Programs: IB Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, NH Titanium
Originally Posted by nutsbr
The same e-mail already shared in this thread ([email protected]) with subject "Desafío Status Match ". I sent the message on Dec 18th, in Spanish, with a short description for why it would be worth to me (I live in Southern Brazil where there are direct flights to Buenos Aires, could use to connect to Chile and US where I go often). I didn't get any bounce back. I sent them my LATAM Black and United 1k, with all the history of 2018 flights. I got matched to Aerolíneas Plus Oro on an e-mail from them on Dec 29th.
Quoting myself (sort of stupid): I forgot to say I was matched to Oro. In the comments of Brazilian blogs there are a few people reporting the match: it looks like Gol Diamante was the most common program/status one to be successful on the match, but some people received Oro, others Platino – no other successful match reported there except for one United 1k and one Iberia Oro. Also, many people reporting they didn't hear anything back at all.

And I still haven't managed to download the damn card on my Apple Wallet or showing it at the app .