FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Premium Fare Gone]: CX: Vietnam to North America from $674 (J) and $1100 (F)
Old Jan 8, 2019, 9:01 pm
Dominicus
formerly Guanran Wang

Programs: Alaska, BAEC, Asiana, Aegean, Enrich, Marriott/SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by UAPremierGuy
A couple of questions: Can both canceling check-in and rest of your itinerary be accomplished via the CX website, and did you get credit still to your FF program for all of the flights actually flown (in this instance, for example HAN-HKG-JFK-HKG)?

I am going to skip the last segment either way, likely, but don't want to force cancellation and risk potential mileage earning of the last flight flow (JFK-HKG), for example, by cancelling itinerary, since I am crediting to AA.
No, your JFK-HKG flight will credit but not your last leg to Vietnam. You can do all of it on their website, just make sure you have no checked bags or you will get an error message. Either way, if you get an error message, you can just call CX to get them cancelled without questions asked. (i had 2 times with error message because I booked from OTA, then they cancelled over the phone without questions asked, just tell them you are not able to fly because you need to stay in HK for whatever reason). Normally, you can do all (both cancel checkin and cancel last leg on CX site or app). Hope this helps -Dominicus