FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Jan 8, 2019, 6:01 pm
barrytuneup

Originally Posted by Mamibear
If I understand, you know person but not necessarily as a friend; safe to assume acquaintance who sees you regularly for the past 5 yrs? If you bumped into person and they gave you the warning (subtle way of telling you to stop whatever you're doing); it's disturbing when management starts calling specific persons.

I don't think it's regular protocol for a store to call their customers to give them a warning; if they do, I have reasons to think phone numbers came from data they collect when we do financial transactions. If they start calling people that they have identified by matching their personal info + facial recognition software, I won't be surprise if people find out they've been banned at MCs with CCTVs from doing financial transactions. Hopefully, this is not going to be the norm for most WM MSers.
WM employees will not do a job of a detective for the the wages they pay. !! I think the OP is full of it!!