FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: The NEXUS Information Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:24 pm
Typhoonz

Nexus renewal question [given/middle names fields]

Silly question, but I thought I would ask in case I've totally messed up and need to contact someone ASAP. I just submitted my nexus renewal online but had a bit of trouble with given names/middle names. My nexus profile information online lists my first name under "given name/first name" and my middle name under "middle name". My passport lists both my first and middle name under "Given Names". On the nexus renewal page for my passport information I put only my first name in the "Given Name" box and then my middle name in the "middle name" box. Will this present an issue given the renewal form online wanted the names listed exactly as they appear on the passport? (Which in this case should have had my first and middle name in the given name box). The reason I did this was because I could not delete my middle name from the "middle name" box on the renewal -- the system was putting it there are automatically-- and so I thought it would cause more issues having it listed twice: once in the given names box and again in the middle name box.

My physical nexus card right now lists both my first and middle name as "given name".

Thanjs for the help