FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC lounge food
Thread: AC lounge food
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:14 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Photos below are January 2019 from the YUL and YYZ Dom MLLs.

YUL Dom MLL Breakfast

I did not eat anything, so I can't comment.

YYZ Dom MLL - about 11am

The usual 2 soup options were also available as well las cookies and leftover bananas and scones from breakfast.

Booze o'clock at the station near the reception area.

These are not the same pizzas I saw in YVR. As others have noted, they were more like a warmish flatbread, a little melted cheese, some balsamic vinegar drizzle and arugula.

(The heat lamp makes it all off-colour and I wasn't going to edit)
Looks like things haven't changed (yet) from last month.

As for the YYZ Dom MLL pizza, yes, it's similar to YUL and YVR (with subtle differences). They're all the same "type" as in arugula, truffles, and cheese on flatbread... but the flatbread quality/brand/whatever is different, from what I've noticed. IIRC, like in the past, it's the way it's been prepared. YUL Dom's is always the worst as it's never oven baked like the other MLLs, AFAIK.

But having said that, I like the current pizzas over the past "cheese pizzas" with the occasional "pepperoni pizza" being served from week to week.

I wonder if they still serve Italian Wedding soup at the YUL Dom MLL. That's my favourite soup (well, I also liked the Chili but not sure if that's classified as soup).