FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:58 am
Magic Pickles

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by cce5858
I see offers on my Amazon Prime, IHG Select, Freedom U, MileagePlus Explorer, MileagePlus Rewards, Freedom, Ritz-Carlton. I do not see any Chase offers on the JPMR. Oh hmm. Should I have opened a business login? JPMorgan does that too I have a separate login for my JPM classic business chk and cash management accounts. Quite annoying. And a separate ID for my Japan and Taiwan jpms accounts. Cannot reuise ID....
Business login only helps if you want to see all accounts under one login. It won’t help with more Chase offers as they are not yet offered to business accounts. There is Visa Savings Edge which is a Visa program rather than Chase.

It appears you are also unable to select JPMR for offers. If you also open a ticket maybe they will see a trend and address this, unless they state that this card was never intended to receive offers which would be a shame.