FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vueling Barcelona to Seville Spain
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2019, 5:24 pm
SimpleManToo

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Question Looked but can't find Vueling T&C regarding Baggage

[QUOTE=malmostoso;30616460]If you search the forum you'll find a bunch of threads regarding VY, mostly of people who didn't read the T&Cs.

BCN Is their hub so any irrops should be dealt with reasonably well, but they are a European LCC so read carefully their baggage conditions before showing up at check-in.

I have looked but obviously not in the correct places for the T&C for Vueling Airlines so i searched google and found the size/weight restrictions. I would like to read on FT about others issues with Vueling regarding baggage restrictions but I cant seem to find any and would appreciate your pointing me to the correct place on FT for comments about them please. i have flown Air Norwegian and ran into similar restrictions if that is what you are meaning but if Vueling has something more restrictive, I would like to read about what others have run into.

I considered the AVE but we are time restricted and on a limited travel schedule so flying looks to be the best option. Is there a better option Barcelona to Seville than flying Vueling? Looks to me like Ryan Air and Iberia express are the only two other options and I have not flown either of them as well. I realize we will have to pay for a seat assignment and any food but I am not concerned about those extra fees.

Last edited by SimpleManToo; Jan 6, 2019 at 6:20 pm Reason: correction