FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR) 2017-2019, archived
Old Jan 5, 2019, 10:33 pm
euromannn

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
CHASE Benefits

Originally Posted by tmiw
No worries. I honestly didn't realize that the upgraded status required manual steps over email until I saw your post, so glad for the reminder. ^

The weird thing is that I thought I signed up for it originally when I first got my CSR (I was only a Hertz member before), but I guess the upgraded status never actually applied for whatever reason. In any case, I sent the required email to them and we'll see how long it takes for them to actually apply the new status.

Very disappointed in the Chase Card Member Services Benefits group --- clueless about Car Rental status UPGRADE.
I specially asked as this is a feature I had with Citi Bank and the Concierge's knew this perk.

I continued find chase Benefits group poorly trained and unqualified confirming all of my benefits with this CSR.

Thanks for educating me on Infinite VISA --- as it's on the Benefits Guide for Chase but ZERO reference of eligibility for status upgrades.