FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The babybus (Sweden<> East Coast) Fare meetup thread
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:02 am
squawk

Originally Posted by Selador
Long time lurker here, I jumped on this fare a little while ago. I’m looking forward to my first BA1 and meeting some fellow FTers.

Welcome @Selador, thanks for un-cloaking I've added your flight details to the Wiki. That makes 11 of us on BA1 - or just over 1/3 of the aircraft. I hope they've remembered to stock up well on food and beverages…

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
I reckon some of those TLL planes were pretty well stocked with FTers!
Certainly the back 3-4 rows were FTers on the trips I did But that's still 'only' about 25% of the aircraft...

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
EF shows 12 seats occupied on that flight. Obviously we don't know how many more are sold but currently don't have anyone allocated (people without status, TA bookings, etc.) but it's showing J9 so at the very least there are 9 unsold seats meaning worst case scenario we are 44% of the load.
I've not selected a seat on BA1 yet, as the window seats near the front have all gone. I assume I can blame that on everyone who got in first

Now, which seat to pick? Who will be the best seat-mate for 8+ hours LCY-SNN-JFK...?