FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Last minute downgrade from QSuites to Standard 777- No help , No compensatio
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:00 am
goingplacestogether
Company Representative, Qatar Airways

Programs: QR Privilege Club
I can only apologise for the unexpected aircraft change which meant you travelled in our classic 777 2-2-2 configured J cabin instead.

As much as we want to offer all our customers the experience of flying in one of of the Qsuite equipped aircrafts, don't forget, we have only started in rolling it out across our fleet of eligible aircrafts, so watch this space. Unfortunately, it sometimes comes down to the day and time the service is scheduled, and also operational and capcity reasons that may lead to such a last-minute aircraft type change.

I am sorry your OB flight was not on the aicraft type you had hoped for, but I am sure you still sat comfortably and enjoyed our renowned 5 star service, didn't you? We are keeping our fingers crossed for you that the IB flight to IAH will allow you experience the Qsuite.

Once again, thanks for flying with QR, have a safe and relaxing journey, and thanks for being a member of our Qatar Airways Privilege Club. Just in case you haven't enrolled yet, visit qmiles.com today to register.