FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2019, 1:56 am
higham44

Programs: BA Gold; Virgin FF; United Airlines; American Airlines; and was frequent c/c churner - RIP!
Originally Posted by puqui99
Hi folks,
I was considering another OTP-PHX TP run to keep me and hubbie gold, but felt like doing something closer to home (in Europe.) We all know about the J fare 140 TP each way in business with Finnair (AY) for Helsinki to Malaga and Lisbon, but I noticed wide open availability for most of 2019 to string on Nordic city to get 360 TP.
For example, I just booked LIS-HEL-STO-HEL-LIS return in J for £629, 360 TP, £1.72/TP

It works for lots of the following 360 TP combos:

AGP / LIS - HEL - GOT / OSL / CPH / STO - HEL - AGP / LIS

I did try from London, Dublin, Edinburgh or Manchester, but the price went sky rocketing.

And the extra bonus on this one, the Lisbon option can be done either for a weekend or in a day (me and hubbie are doing a Saturday trip and a Sunday trip for 720TP & £1238.) For the day trip, would need to position to Lisbon on Friday night and return on Monday morning, so a hotel bill needs to be included.
Looks very interesting TPR. Can you give the dates and flight times you have booked as I can't get a price anywhere near your £629?

Thanks