FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So Did Hot Bites Officially Bite The Dust?or is the Report of Their Demise Premature?
Old Jan 2, 2019, 6:20 pm
bluepig1

Programs: United GS, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Gold, AA Gold
Mid-Dec, ORD-NRT, I enjoyed the chicken on rice (they called it chicken stir fry) hot bite mid flight (although, it's definitely a tiny snack sized portion)... then about 2 hours later enjoyed the instant cup of noodles (in the cardboard cup!). On the return a week later, NRT-ORD, the flight attendant didn't know what the hot bite was when I asked (he thought it was either chicken stir fry or beef stew on rice), but I slept through the middle of the flight and did not partake. In both cases, grilled cheese/tomato soup was also available.

My husband who eats like a horse and I will be on LAX-SYD next week - I would expect he will be hungry every few hours, so we'll see how long the hot bites last. I will tell him to try to grab a hummus sandwich (or 2) if he sees one before they are all gone.

Also, in Polaris Business, is it an option to request snack boxes from the back? If so, there may be some hummus on crackers action happening (a la Tapas box).