FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Surprisingly Good Silver Medallion Experience
Old Jan 2, 2019, 11:15 am
FF524

Being the type of person that does not want to be publicly acknowledged, i am fine with not being individually acknowledged. With that said, in lieu of being called out directly, i would appreciate acknowledgment through subtle acts. Example - I was on a flight last week on a reward ticket, my family and me headed out for Christmas in the sun. Sitting in coach, I asked for a club soda and a lime. FA laughed, almost as if to say, we don’t have limes back here funny man.... as long as one remembers that status benefits are only realized when you: call the diamond desk, sit in first, board and have an attentive GA, snag the last minute upgrade because of a FC no-show and get retrieved from coach - life is good. Besides those moments, you are one face in a crowd of many and best temper expectations to such. Delta does an excellent job of what matters most, getting from a to b safely, I don’t want to lose sight of that as it is far and away, the best thing they can do for me.