FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone know when the sweep for LTPP will be happening?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 8:54 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Let's not go getting everyone excited here. As I replied in your other post elsewhere, it looks like you earned LTPP based upon MPG rules (10 years and 750 nights). The sweep is for those of us that are trying for status based upon legacy rules. I just checked my account and it has not happened there yet and not expected until they have had time to harvest all the December activity from the late posters. I am sure FT will light up with posts once that starts to happen. Hopefully it will sweep all accounts in the same run and not be split up into groups like some of the fixes following the merger.
This is confusing. The legacy rule was 750 lifetime nights and 2,000,000 lifetime points, all on the MR side.

SPG never had a lifetime status level at 750 nights, only LTP (which is still LTP in the new combined program) at 500 nights and 10 years Plat, of course all at SPG for legacy qualification.