FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2019, 5:30 am
adieacc

Programs: BA Gold (Oh yeah!)
Hi All,

This feels like my annual pilgrimage to this thread, as with your help last year I got over the line for Gold with a bit of creative help from yourselves (again many thanks for the help last year)

Following a couple of large UK projects this Autumn I'm TP light to retain gold (currently only 700). But have a few trips in the Spring that I need to plan, so I'm hoping (pleading) for a few pointers again.

Jan - I need to be in NY on the 28th or 29th for 1 day, then on to LA for the remainder of the week, then back to UK
Feb - I'm in Miami (reward flights) but will hop up to Orlando for a few days so that's 20TPs earned.
Apr - Trade show in Vegas, outbound before 8th April (my Yearend) and back a few days later after my year end (so a potential few extra TPs through the 2 week extension)

I've done the ex-Eu previously so happy to do again, even go the long way round (I'm getting to quote enjoy visiting new airports), I've been on google flights trying to piece together the January trip to earn a good TP return, my budget is normally around £2k but a bit of flexibility, I've tried starting in Bucharest (as I'd seen this mentioned up thread), OSL and HEL along with DUB but can't seen to get below £3.8k (due to me probably getting my multi stops and layovers all mixed up)

Any help on creative routing etc is gratefully received.

Happy flying in 2019