FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Third MQM Award Level for Reserve/Plat Cards (targeted)
Old Dec 31, 2018, 2:15 pm
BMGRAHAM

Programs: AA Platinum/2m miler, Marriott A and LTT, Delta Diamond, Hertz Presidents, Avis Presidents. +more
Amex Claims I am Not Registered for the Promotion

I was targeted for the 2222ctl6 promotion and have two e-mails to prove it. When I was speaking with Amex Chat support just now to see whether the pending charges are likely to post today (since if they do I will hit 75K in spending and qualify for the boost) the rep couldn't find any record on my account of my being registered even though both e-mails said I was automatically enrolled. I had to upload copies of the e-mails to prove it and they said that they would get back to me.
Although in the end I wouldn't have qualified for it, I also tried to call to see if I could have them register for the equivalent promotion for Reserve and they refused to add the promotion to my account. I saw people had posted they had been able to get this done. Maybe it would have worked for me if I had tried it earlier but no big deal since I wouldn't have made the spending clip anyway.