FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3-class F seat now sold as Domestic F/Polaris Bus,GS or J/C/D 1K? may select pre-OLCI
Old Dec 31, 2018, 1:03 pm
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by chavala
Wow you are right -- they just changed it now! I must have caught it as the change was in process, because I didn't yet have a seat assignment and it wouldn't let me select one. I just kept refreshing it, then had to re-check-in to change it to a seat I like

PMCO 767-300 1D changed to 1F Polaris. Was able to switch to 3A before the rest of the seats were assigned.

Thank you Flyertalk once again!
Normal people (meaning people who don't read this forum every day) would not know what hit them until they were getting on the plane.
Lucky you that you managed to get seat 3A. A good seat. One time my plane changed from a three-class 772 to a Polarized one then back to a three-class 772. The last switch was at 9:00 AM for a 6:00 PM flight. I ended up with a bad seat and my wife with no seat until we arrived at the airport at 3 PM. Then we had to bother agents in different locations (at check-in, at the Polaris Lounge and at the gate) to slightly improve our seats.....but they were never the good seats that we had originally.

On the return of that trip, the normal person who had booked a First Class seat was desperately looking for it when our plane was Polarized.