FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complimentary Match to M-Life NOIR!
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2018, 12:52 pm
Visconti

Originally Posted by GUWonder
A lot of Globalists and even former Diamonds-never-Globalists still have mLife Platinum status. Doesn't mLife Platinum status still get VIP lines? It used to, doesn't it still?
Here's what I wrote: From reading the invite, it appears Globs who fit certain criteria from both Hyatt & MLife were targeted. This makes sense, since it would be a disaster if Noir matches weren't surgically chosen. My lord, imagine all Globs running around in Vegas with Noir cards. The Shake Shak VIP line would be longer than the regular one!

A few things:

1. The above refers to Shake Shak specifically.

2. During prior years, the Diamond/Glob match has been to MLife Plat, which is supposed to reset every Oct. The new match is MLife Gold. Whether some WOH members receive the Plat match until perpetuity is another issue entirely.

3. For non-Shake Shak VIP lines, Plat is very similar to Noir. Off the top of my head, Plat doesn't allow for VIP into the MGM Grand VIP checkin, Bellagio, and maybe others.

4. Upon review of the match tiers on MLife, there are some changes. Namely, room upgrades excludes suites (even for Noir), and VIP Lounge checkin is no longer a standard benefit of Plat.

5. Buffet lines? Of course, anyone with an MLife CC or Pearl and above can get into this line. Often here, the regular line may be shorter than the VIP one.

There could be other differences, but this is what comes to mind off the top of my head.