FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)
View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2018, 12:44 pm
iLied

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
On the whole, it was perfectly fine, no complaints: I got lounge access, no issues with priority boarding, professional yet very friendly cabin crew, an average (compared to industry standards) meal consisting of an omelette plus some veggies (all served in a box; coffee/tea/drinks were served in plastic cups). That being said, I flew from Warsaw to Stockholm on another occasion and service standards were slightly different, drinks were for instance served in glasses rather than plastic cups, I'm therefore assuming that LOT standards are followed on flights originating from WAW.

G
Thanks! I’m thinking about going to Tallinn via Copenhagen with a long stopover so wanted to do it in business at least on the way out. My flight choices are now severely limited due to the destination and flight reduction by Nordica out of Tallinn, I may be flying via Warsaw more often for the foreseeable future! I find the cabin crew friendly and professional as well, it helps if you speak a bit of Estonian with them 😉

It’s still a LOT service on Nordica aircraft out of Warsaw. This is due to Regional Jet being owned by Nordica and LOT so enables LOT access to EE registered aircraft as and when it needs to but are crewed by Regional Jet rather than LOT (so saves LOT money) so they are wetleases out of Warsaw, with varying cabin crew (LOT used to demand that one of their cabin crew was on board but not anymore).