FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delayed bag for paid J SE+E75K
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:51 pm
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Just got an email from the concierge:

​With Mr. Bovine's bag, I was able to check our entire International baggage area but unfortunately again I came up empty handed. This is quite strange to me because if the bag was indeed left in Toronto, it would have no reason to be anywhere other than the International baggage area.

That being said, I spoke to a manager who assisted me and he believes the bag may have been sent to TLV last night but they missed scanning it into our system, which is why we are showing a dead end.

I want you to know that I reached out to our Priority Tracing team to get their assistance with locating Mr. Bovine's bag as well as our TLV concierge to have them check all areas on their end.

Mr. Kennedy I cannot apologize enough for Mr. Bovine's bag being delayed. Please know that we are working on it and are hoping to get some more information form Priority Tracing and TLV concierge once they are open.

Thank you so much for your patience Mr. Kennedy and for your continuous loyalty to Air Canada. If you need anything at all please reach out to us here on this email or you can call our colleagues at the Concierge Desk at 905-nnn-nnnn.

With kind regards,

First Last
YYZ Concierge
​​​​​​
They're certainly trying hard, but this email isn't encouraging. It's not in Toronto. It hasn't been scanned since it was originally checked. It wasn't on the belt in TLV.