FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta/KLM to codeshare with Jet Airways (9W) to/from India
Old Dec 28, 2018, 9:17 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Love_Travel
Flying Jet airlways to CDG this evening from MAA. They won't allow me to web check-in. (it is a delta ticket, and coded as 'AF' flight number. The ticket was reissued after jet cancelled the onword flight.) Jet airways won't allocate seat prior to visiting the airport for check-in. No Diamond Medallion Benefits while boarding too. I called the diamond desk, but seems they are helpless. This is my third trip this year and same story is repeated every time. Seems like code share with Jet Airways is worthless to delta frequent fliers. Who should I complain about this to at Delta? Email or Twitter? Thanks
unfortunately complaining to delta won't help....i face this problem with jet quite often....i get no medallion benefits besides the miles & mqms....you could try getting the 9w pnr from delta & give that to jet to try & pick your seat....probably won't work but its worth a try....