FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Dec 28, 2018, 8:39 am
diesteldorf

Originally Posted by travelinfoo
Anybody not getting the full points from hotel stays? Just got my Aspire statement with my 2 stays on it. I am missing over 5000 points. When I called the CSR, she said the points from the hotel stays would appear on the next statement. When I asked what the points listed as from Hilton family hotels for this month were coming form, she said it was from the previous month's hotel stays. However I had no stays the previous month. She refused to look into it further and told me to wait until the next month. She said she sees the proper # of points next to the hotel stays.

Are ppl getting their points from hotel stays on the same statement the hotel stay charges appear or in the next month's?
Hi,

I am not sure how their system works, but I have had points for the same stay post on more than one statement. My Hilton account also shows 2 separate transactions.

These seems to happen more often when Hilton is running bonus offers like 2x or 3x points.