FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iceland, Spain & Morocco via IcelandAir Business Class & British Airways First Class
Old Dec 26, 2018, 11:55 am
worldtraveller73

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by offerendum
The heated windshield is not so unusual, especially for cars who donīt have an auxilary heating. One of the first cars who had it were Ford.
It was the first time I'd seen a heated windshield offerendum. I need to get out more. . .

Originally Posted by spark787
Ah, Sandholt. I think I spent $12CAD for a croissant there. Blue Lagoon was the highlight for me even though it's man-made. However I thought the water was not warm enough!
Twelve dollars for a croissant sounds about right spark787. It was probably mighty tasty!

Originally Posted by Bretteee
Maybe better to stay in a big hotel so better chance to get a room early. I think the Borg is the fancy schmancy one. Would like to do the stopover.
I'll have to check out the Borg for our next time through Brettee. You're right about the early arrival strategy; a larger hotel would probably help.