FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Selecting Annual Choice Benefit
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2018, 3:54 am
newshound

Programs: TG Gold, MPC Silver, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by GundamWing01
nice. thank you for the response. enjoy your weekend.

i plan to hit 75 on the SPG side for the holidays so it would be good to know everything works as expected. although i have always wondered what would happen if someone didnt combine accounts and hit 50 and 75 in each account. i guess nothing special would happen post merger, but i was thinking someone out there must have done it to see any extra SNA benefit.
Well the credit for my stay at the end of November finally posted on the 21st December. I left it a few days and was expecting to receive an email telling me I had a choice to make however nothing appeared in my mailbox.

I had a look at my profile page today on the MR site and it said I had earned a benefit and it seemingly allowed me to select the 5 nights. I received the confirmation email telling me that the nights had been deposited to my account and guess what... no additional nights deposited :/

I guess I will give it a day or two to see if they appear after which I'll have to try and call the dreaded helpdesk and chance my luck on someone knowing what they are doing in order to help me.