FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:29 pm
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by NB_Falcon
Hi,

Was informed by a marriott rep that SNA can not be used on a points stay ? Can someone confirm if this is accurate. Also would I be able to use on a 7 night cert stay (she mentioned certs are eligble for SNA). Curious before I select more SNA as reward.

Thanks
Ok, here are the choices for the CSRs. 1) Take all your information and go off on a long hunt for someone in IT to figure out what happened and they devise a plan to fix it and/or come up with a workaround for your situation. OR 2) follow management's lead in saying everything is fine and you must be the problem so go away (paraphrased just a bit). Which one will get them off onto the next caller quicker and make it look like they are a great CSR in taking so many calls. If the CSRs were on top of their game there would be little use for FT. I'm sure they don't expect members are comparing notes and providing guidance on how to navigate the loyalty programs. If you should have happened to catch their name, I'd suggest emailing (I know, I know) them or the Lurkers to maybe get the CSR's training updated.