FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Be Aware, All Marriotts Have an Internal System Where they can criticize you!!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 1:12 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
I'm 125-150 nights a year and not worried about the database. Although I'm curious what it may say about me. Does anyone know what its called?

And while I appreciate the legitimate issues many posters have had since 8/18, from an objective perspective they seem pretty isolated. If you want an objective perspective, I suggest you review the 3rd Quarter 10Q's and conference call transcripts from the hotel operators who operate multiple franchises. None of them are reporting any impact in RevPAR, stays, or future reservations associated with the program merger and they would have every incentive to complain.

That being said, I don't think the database has anything to do with the merger and certainly not giving any shoutouts to Arne. Communication has been poor, hotels aren't embracing or adopting the program, etc.

Originally Posted by damon88

Here’s a list of instructions for more brands:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/yourmil...-settings/amp/

Thanks! That's helpful! I haven't noticed this issue before but can think of at least one recent stay where this might have been a problem. Obviously, its a problem in a sealed room to not have air circulation while someone is sleeping and I don't begrudge OP for raising that issue.

Also, depending on LEEDS certification levels, buildings will need to remove any individual controls as an energy conservation measure. So ... this will continue to be a trend, particularly in the newer upscale properties that attribute value to being in a LEEDS building

Last edited by yosithezet; Dec 26, 2018 at 10:41 pm Reason: Deleted redacted content