FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Dec 23, 2018, 11:46 pm
Gregor

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum; United 1MM, 1K
Originally Posted by Gregor
Hey, I'd like some advice.
17 years platinum (several with both SPG as well as Marriott) but first time Ambassador.

My stay that ended on Dec 13th topped off my $$ spend to reach Ambassador, but the hotel dropped a decimal place in reporting the revenue on my 16 day Sydney Shearton on the Park stay. I saw the nights increment and was waiting for the $$ to go over 20K... I finally called in on Wednesday night and the agent found the problem and fixed it, so now the web site and app reflect my status accurately, but no email from the ambassador team or email survey or anything.

Its been a long year for all of us, and no doubt extra long for all of the Marriott and SPG staff. Its also the weekend leading into the holidays. Wish I had had time last week to follow-up but I was swamped also.
That said, I was really hoping to get some help with a reservation starting on Dec 26th.
Does anyone have an Ambassador hotline email or phone number they could PM me to get this jump-started?

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Thanks!
-Gregor
Thank you those that reached out. I appreciate it. Quick update:

I got a toll free number and called in with high hopes. Although it took 37 minutes for the Ambassador after hours call center to answer and another 5 minutes to verify I was legit, they completely handled my request, including contacting the property while i was on hold.

The agent also told me which Ambassador was assigned to me and that they would let them know I wanted to connect. We'll see what happens on Monday/Christmas Eve... but I'm not going to count on hearing from them until the new year.

In any case, still happy to have made a new level.

Happy holidays and safe travels to all of you still out on the road.

-Gregor