FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: All (Platinum, Gold, Executive; Business) 2018
Old Dec 23, 2018, 5:48 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ScubaAddict
I read the wiki, and I've read it many times in the past. I misunderstood one of the rules and instead of nicely informing me of my mistake you choose to act like a ......... and go on the attack.

By the way, your maticulous well written wiki is very helpful. But there are times it is inaccurate or incomplete. One of your newest additions about mailers is wrong, but I'm sure you already know this.

Thanks again for your kind help.
I did not write the wiki which is a collective wisdom of the community - in fact you can view the history of wiki updates by whom, and at when - you will find I am not one of those who diligently maintain the INTEGRITY of the Wiki. I have to admit that I lack the devotion.

FYI , beltway is one of the great contributors to make the AA wiki into a very organized and very easy to follow form, ONLY when the readers pay attention instead of grossing over it.
You probably would not find any other wiki on FT that is so well-organized short of a few in the specific airlines forum (BA's came to mind).

Furthermore, Wiki is a community effort, and is not meant to be up to the moment accurate - it depends on DPs reported, and more importantly depends on the time and efforts the contributors can afford to devote to the maintenance of such. There is NO OBLIGATION to anyone that the Wiki should be the gospel and up to date but lucky for community, for the most part the AA wiki is extremely well written and very up to date, thanks to several of the contributors.