FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis San Francisco [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Dec 23, 2018, 4:09 pm
damon88

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bhrubin
Final morning here after our annual 3 night culinary weekend in the city. Truly, this hotel treats us like family. Pre-upgraded several weeks in advance to our normal Metropolitan Suite. This is my 4th stay in 2018.

Concierge team here really is amazing. Had dinner reservation booked months prior for 3* Atelier Crenn last night. Asked at about 4 pm whether they might help us get the 4 of us into 1* Bar Crenn for a round of drinks before our dinner. About 90 min later, concierge lets us know we have our own table booked at Bar Crenn for 45 min prior to our Atelier dinner. That’s a very tough get, especially at last minute. I really can’t believe they managed that. And our table was one of the best spots, to boot. And they gave us a tour of the kitchen between stops. Very VIP. Very unexpected. Very impressive.

Hotel Lexus car service took us outside the 2 mi comp drive zone on Fri night to our dinner at 2* Californios. (House Bentley was unavailable lol.)

Breakfast restaurant let me order second entree without charge for my Plat breakfast both mornings so far. Above and beyond.

Bar service phenomenal. Had a drink I wasn’t too pleased with, replaced immediately...and then second drink brought on the house by way of apology. Allowed our dog to hang in bar with us with no qualms at all. (He’s a big hit here.)

Air con works super well, though did have to call to get bedroom air con set so hot water valve was turned off for max cold air for me.

My favorite city hotel in the USA.

You will have to curate our restaurants on our next visit there