FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Be Aware, All Marriotts Have an Internal System Where they can criticize you!!
Old Dec 23, 2018, 2:26 pm
mikebor

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Starwood Platinum
Originally Posted by bhrubin

And yet I am treated extremely well by almost all hotels. I’m upgraded all the time. I don’t think my comments are as negative as you believe. And if they are, it doesn’t seem to be impacting my stays at all.

There’s a big difference between being high maintenance with air con and confirming in good faith before booking to be sure hotels can accommodate my air con requirements. I do the latter.
Okay and I'm treated well with the vast majority of Marriotts I stay at as well. But because of that system which doesn't allow us to dispute anything that's entered, and the fact that I stay 300+ nights a year for like 5 years now, there are just more opportunities for myself to have some challenges. And because of that, I get some vindictive and straight out lying staff to lie about me or the situation in question. And it is now affecting my ability(although rarely as of now) to even check into a property. Hence the recent Residence Inn example I gave. Instead of that temp GM researching how to disable the motion sensor in the room, she researched me from that internal database and told me I wasn't welcome to check in. It's wrong on so many levels.