FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Be Aware, All Marriotts Have an Internal System Where they can criticize you!!
Old Dec 23, 2018, 1:34 pm
kaizen7

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by Kacee
You seem to have missed the entire point, which is that it depends on what the hotel has written down. Which may have very little relation to what actually occurred.
If you create a ”big fuss” over some honest mistake, then you deserve a negative note.

Im not missed the point and as others have wrote, if you deal with hotel staff in proper manner, then there are no reason to put negative comment.

I have experience similar issue .... checked in, room is not ready, so I let fda do the paperwork and ask them to call me when room is ready as I have other things to do.
Hotel did call me in the afternoon but I only manage to pick up the key very late (11pm or so). Went to the room and realise the mistake, I return to front desk to inform them the mistake. After checking my confirmation email, they realise the suite I booked was sold out. After long wait ... almost 2 hours, finally they assign higher category suite.
During the process I never create a big fuss or anything.

I dont see the reason for hotel to put negative notes for this issue.

And I really dont see hotel staff wrote negative notes on anyone unless the interaction with the said person is really bad.