FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Dec 23, 2018, 3:40 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by kay_jay
I am a Platinum Elite with Marriott (starwood actually) for last 10 years and I am a Gold Elite.
I got an email early in the morning (1:00 am PST) today saying that my Suite night Award is cleared for my upcoming stay in 4 days (December, 26) in Thailand.
When I went and looked into Marriott app and Marriott.com, I couldn't find the reservation. Called the CSR (18:00 hrs PST), they couldn't find the reservation either. After a long hold and transferring to the Supervisor and wait, they called the hotel in Thailand and they don't see any reservation nor any Suite night award being cleared.
What happens now? I have screenshot for all my upcoming reservations. I didn't cancel anything.
I have 10 reservations for my upcoming international vacation in both Thailand and Malaysia.
Should I trust Marriott and still plan all my stays with Marriott or should I cancel every reservation and safely stay in a non-Marriott property?
Or should I just wait until Marriott fixes this?
Have any one encountered this?
This has already been reported in the SNA thread only a few days ago! Post # 478 and 502.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...thread-32.html