View Single Post
Old Dec 21, 18, 8:33 am
Kimchi278

Originally Posted by chinmoylad View Post
By all accounts, Madhya Pradesh is better than Ranthambore for tiger sightings.

Hyderabad is worth a stay.
After researching all of Vuitton's suggestions, I have come up with what I think suits all the points I am looking for while compromising because of time constraints.

First, I have decided not to do Laos this trip. As I have literally been to every other country in Asia except Laos, it would have been cool to tick it off my list but another time.

Second, the Taj Falaknuma Palace looks incredibly beautiful and very special but I'm not sure I have enough time to go all the way down to Hyderabad.

I'm planning on flying into Kolkata for a couple nights then fly to Varanasi for a few days and then Madhya Pradesh (for the Tiger Safari) and staying at the Taj Banjaar Tola, which unfortunately doesnt look as nice as the Oberoi or Sujan in Ranthambore but atleast the price reflects that and I am under the impression that it is a lot less touristy (?) so less people (hopefully?).

If I have a total of 11-12 days, do you think I can fit in Hyderabad? Or does anyone have another suggestion of somewhere closer by that would be worth a visit?

Thanks everyone for all their help!