FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Ziva Cancun - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 20, 2018, 11:15 am
txhyattlvr

Originally Posted by levilevi
Heading there just after new years.
1) any current contacts for manager/upgrade begging ahead of time ?
2) anyone know if teh club corner suites can have a connecting room? I'm booked into that and added a second room (we are bringing the inlaws along).. but would much rather have them connected/nearby... we were there a couple years ago, just us and 1 kid at the time, and we stayed in that Corner Suite in the club tower, just couldn't recall the layouts of the floors.. i *thought* I remembered the floors being kind of small, so not sure a standard room (inlaws booked into that w/ my points) could even be on same level.
3) transfers from CUN - i know i know, separate threads there, but I'm booked now with USA Transfers,but anyone use the service via the hotel (someone from Ziva just emailed me the offer). Seems about 2.3x the cost of USA transfers.... but nicer?
1) You already have a Corner Suite in the Club Tower.... those are some of the most gorgeous hotel rooms on the planet IMHO. What could you possibly "upgrade" into beyond that? Regardless, minus Globalist status I doubt you'd get anything higher than that without a major fee (even w/status I wouldn't expect anything above a corner suite). If you have a kid then Turquoize isn't an option and I don't think it's nicer than a Corner Suite anyway...

2) Yes I do believe they connect to an adjacent room.

3) USA Transfers is a great. On time, clean, good price, and easy to locate on arrival. If you really need a Towncar or Navigator then use the hotel... but personally I wouldn't as most would consider that a real waste of cash for a 20-25 minute ride.