FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2018, 11:42 pm
benmacd

Programs: UA Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by gcuk
Have to say I've been impressed with Propeller Travel today, the first time I've used them.

They've sorted out a trip for me to MIA using the ARN-MIA fare. I worked out the route on ITA Matrix this morning, sent it to them via their web page and it's all been sorted today, including upgrading into F with a GUF1. (Thanks @madfish for the heads up on that )

I've previously used ITA Powertools but haven't been able to get the ticket to price into £ on AA.com since the link seems to have been lost to the UK site, and I've incurred some large foreign transaction fees on my BA Amex card because the ticket is quoted in $ or Euros. Quoted in £ by Propeller so overall cost about the same taking into account their admin fee. I even had an email from Daniel, their Director, after hours answering a question.

Excited to be turning left to seat 1A on my JFK flights, (well actually 1K over and 1A back - 'POSH transatlantic when in F' my Aunt used to say, to avoid the sunny side). Happy days
I've also had really great experiences with Propeller Travel. Was able to grab the £1100 AMS-CPT deal and use a GUF2 to upgrade it to F.

560TP and F to Cape Town for that price isn't too shabby.

Also, big thanks to HfP for the fare deal heads up.