FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass benefit rapidly deteriorating
Old Dec 18, 2018, 6:53 pm
euromannn

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
Originally Posted by Boraxo
(1) This is not a Chase issue - anybody with PP access (including Amex, CNB and even those who buy PP memberships from PP) face the same issues
(2) As extensively discussed, PP is much weaker in USA than other countries - has gotten worse over the last 2 decades as all of the legacy carriers (UA,CO,DL,US,AA) have pulled their non-hub lounges from PP program.
(3) Addition of PP restaurants is a huge plus for some of us but not useful to others who prefer a "quiet" private lounge. Examples: (a) just last week Mrs. B & I had a stellar free breakfast at Yankee Pier at SFO, which was much closer to our gate than the UA Club or PP lounge at SFO international terminal) (b) earlier this month had a nice free lunch at Giants Clubhouse at SFO, which was directly across from my gate.
(4) CSR does not have UC access but the real annual fee is $150 after you net out $300 in easy travel credits. JPM-R is a premium product similar to CSR - you can read about it in the Chase forum.
1.Thanks, I researched it and the story I read claims this a"Special Invite" card and JPM only issues with a minimum of $10 Million in account.
Can you confirm?
2.SFO - I was there Nov 6, 2018, ZERO lounge options flying domestic for PP. Dislike PP no lounge domestic in SFO & BKK......hunt continues.
3. Agree PP has gotten much weaker and international(outside of USA) is much better in elect locations.