FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Email: A Note About our Transition into One Program
Old Dec 18, 2018, 11:39 am
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by kaizen7
Actually they put RC Reserves separately from RC under Distinctive Luxury section along with Bvlgari, Luxury Collections, and ... interestingly W Hotels
(RC is under Classic Luxury)
And yet RCR isn’t listed as one of the 30 brands on the page link you shared. Let’s move on!

And about Singapore RC, I guess the issue is RCR promoting the property through RC Rewards spam mails
Like I said, while we all know very well that they not participated, I got feeling some members who didnt realise that might get upset.
Some negative reviews of that property is complaining about the non participation
As we see all too frequently, there are always going to be negative reviews. Some people are just negative. I doubt negative reviews about RCR or RC Singapore non-participation in the Loyalty Program have much impact. Just like negative reviews about Design Hotels not fully participating. Or RC/Edition not offering Plat breakfast and requiring PP status for the suite upgrade benefit. There’s always something. And there’s always someone to complain about it.