FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking issues on FB website
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 2018, 7:25 pm
MahiMahi524

Problem with promo awards

Trying to book a promo award out of MEX-CDG. Initially, the site gave an error "no flights available" but still showed available flights at the promo pricing. Now, it just gives the error without the available flight at any pricing. I called Flying Blue, who confirmed that the flight is still available at the lowest tier and should qualify for a promo award, but that since promo awards are online only, they could not book it over the phone.

I tested looking at all classes of service both using the calendar view and using individual dates. Economy is showing availability on the calendar when searching with flexible dates, but when you click a date, it errors out. PE and J both just give the error message regardless of flexible dates. Talking to Flying Blue, there are multiple days with availability in all classes. I've cleared cookies, tried different browsers, mobile site, app, country sites (US, MEX, NL, FR).

I also tried searching PVR-CDG, which shows availability PVR-MEX-CDG on the flight I am trying to book. Don't think this is a married segment issue since agent could see MEX-CDG availability just fine by itself.

Any suggestions?