FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Dec 16, 2018, 3:11 pm
kentchristopher

Originally Posted by Gig103
Target is basically worthless if you check out the T&C! In addition to the standard "no gift cards, no other coupons", these exclusions apply:

Not eligible on grocery (including bakery, produce, deli, and liquor), flowers, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), household commodities and essentials, pets, electronics, electronic services, computer software, automotive accessories, hardware, toys, sporting goods, fan central, books and magazines, digital entertainment, movies, music, video games and consoles, Apple products, contract mobile and non-contract mobile, imaging and office, Target Pharmacy and OTC, Target Photo (lab and nonlab), Target Optical, Target Café, SweetJOJO, Target Registry Programs (which include Baby, Wedding, and College Registry), and products listed under the "Target Company Store" section of Target.com.

I can't think what's left!
I noticed this long list of exclusions as well. For what it's worth, a few days ago I made an order including deodorant, lip balm (wasn't sure if these would fall under "household commodities" but I'd guess there must be a "personal care" category), and an non-Apple lightning cable (electronics? thought it wouldn't count) and miles for all items were credited.