FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Winnipegger surprised WS bag fees charged in CAD on trip to U.S. but USD on return
Old Dec 15, 2018, 10:39 pm
aerobod

Originally Posted by Sopwith

I do the same thing, but it’s all the personal expenses on the same statement that need to be covered up. My client doesn’t need to see how much I spent on flights for another client, or at the liquor store.
Doesn’t your company accept electronic entries? For personal credit card accounts RBC and TD (I’m assuming all other major banks, too) allow electronic download in a variety of formats with some filter options to select the relevant transactions, a lot quicker than masking printouts. Also, the corporate cards I have used over the past 15 years or so have provided all transactions in an electronic form for matching with a photo or scan of receipts, with the only manual input required being a one-line justification or list of people present in the case of meals or entertainment. For any company that thinks that the printout is harder to “alter” than the electronic records and hence more acceptable, image editing software is only a click away!