FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for AS to Regain Its Mojo
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2018, 3:56 pm
Eastbay1K
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Color me a bit baffled, because the current thread title Suggestions for AS to Regain Its Mojo

has suggestions that AS never had (at least in many years), when it apparently had "Mojo," such as PDBs and increased baggage allowance. I'm also baffled because I thought when I last posted here, the thread had a different title, but maybe Starbucks slipped something in my Iced Tea, and I'm just confused. Notwithstanding this, and I am unanimous in that! Mojo? Give me a smile (and some sort of eye contact) when I walk on board. Offer to take my jacket. Bring out a tray of the current "service standard" PDB offering. Provide me with a comfortable-enough seat. Feed me at least an ok meal. Look at me when you're talking to me. Provide timely meal and drink services. Give me some IFE. Thank me when I leave,

That is all the mojo I need, at least on the plane.

Off the plane, at least tinkering with some of the international award partners, I would be careful what we wish for. One way awards with a stopover are worth a lot more than many other "enhancements." No feas or carrots on changes for MVPG+ gives me most of the flexibility I need when better routings/dates open up. (Of course, I may eat my words one day, and they may not even have a snack basket to go along with them.)