FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VDB-ed but Full Gate Agent Offer Not Honored - What to do now?
Old Dec 15, 2018, 3:39 pm
btonkid12345

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by FSUnole03
Your last sentence "If anyone else has thoughts on..." basically says you don't think I'm helpful, which is fine.

I do find it hard to believe you've seen a FA's handheld where you say "it stated you were a HVC." Has anyone else had a FA show you their handled so you can see the info DL has on you?
I have many examples of Delta being amazing. I compliment them every time that happens.

But with DL, inconsistency is the only consistent element.

I don't think YOU aren't helpful. I did think that individual post, however, did not speak to my point - which should hold the same for any DL customer regardless of status, HVC, etc - how is a random agent putting in a flight # never taken, never in the record, never nothing - this would obviously cause a mismatch and KL denying I flew it (which is correct) and which their basic training should tell them.

Thank you for doubting my sight. I sincerely hope my posts in reply to your other posts/threads have been helpful.