FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VDB-ed but Full Gate Agent Offer Not Honored - What to do now?
Old Dec 15, 2018, 2:51 pm
FSUnole03
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA Plat, Hertz Pres. Club. SPG Gold
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
They took my boarding passes and resubmitted it for credit.

Just that their process now has become markedly customer unfriendlier. Everyone here has commented on that.

My last VDB of any sort was in 2016, and I have submitted 1 complaint this year via the site, but I don't think any of these have an impact.

I also was given handwritten cards on my last 3 flights, again I don't think that means anything, but it "surprised and delighted" just a bit LOL

I've also seen their handheld when they come to thank me and it says "HVC" by my name

If anyone else has thoughts on what I posted about SkyMiles Support that would be helpful. Thank you.
Admittedly I haven't gone back through all 6 pages of this thread to verify "everyone" here has commented on that. But my experience has been the complete opposite.

Your last sentence "If anyone else has thoughts on..." basically says you don't think I'm helpful, which is fine.

I do find it hard to believe you've seen a FA's handheld where you say "it stated you were a HVC." Has anyone else had a FA show you their handled so you can see the info DL has on you?