FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VDB-ed but Full Gate Agent Offer Not Honored - What to do now?
Old Dec 15, 2018, 1:29 pm
btonkid12345

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
One other update:

All credit posted correctly to my account for this ticket.

I called about another LAX-ATL flight that hadn't posted correctly. Agent called SkyMiles Support and they messed up and withdrew my credit for LAX-ATL (had to call back again to get that fixed)

SkyMiles Support ALSO, for whatever reason, went and changed the ATL-AMS I flew in I class, to DL9667 (I believe this is the KLM operated DL codeshare that they put the other passengers on)

I didn't even call about credit for this reservation and they still went into it and changed it. .... Now DL9667 says that the partner denied mileage credit and the activity is not eligible for mileage credit (of course not, because I wasn't on DL9667)

I can't waste any more time calling. I sent Twitter my boarding passes and they said they sent it over for correction (again)....

The incompetence is really astounding. It almost feels purposeful at this point.

[A phone agent disclosed that the SkyMiles Support Team is made up of 5 women in Hibbing, MSP....I wonder if there is only 5 of them, why they can't get the VS 'G' fare flass issue correct?!]