FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Luxury Hotel in Singapore? (consolidated thread)
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:43 pm
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by nexusCFX
I found this thread hoping for some consensus but evidently Singapore hotels are a very divisive topic. Does anyone have advice on where, either FHR/Virtuoso catalog or SPG/Marriott, would be most optimal for a first-time three night visit in late Nov '19. Coming off a redeye from HND so it'd be nice to find a property that would let me get in early and take a shower. I wouldn't be opposed to switching hotels after the first or second night either since I find it interesting to compare multiple hotels in a city and stacking FHR/Virtuoso food credits is always fun. Hard product is most important factor for me, especially seeing some of the reports here about outdated or poorly maintained properties. Price doesn't really matter.
Based on your needs, I'd say The Fullerton Bay is the best option. Great location for first time visitors and walking distances to many of the attractions. Better/newer hard product than most. The roof top outdoor pool has a great view and bar. Booking via Virtuoso agents can get you $100 food credit and upgrade at booking. I wouldn't change hotels, and stay at the Fullerton Bay all 3 nights as nothing else is really worth moving for....While the hotel scene in Singapore isn't fabulous, you'll love the food and city itself! One of the best