FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyway to fly CDG to LAX in Biz for 50k points?
Old Dec 13, 2018, 9:07 pm
saint

Programs: AA EXP - 6 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
I'm still not sure of the airlines used but he forwarded me the email. It doesn't say any airlines involved but my friend said that he needed to transfer points from Chase UR and AMEX Membership Rewards. I wish he would have booked it so I could have seen how it could be accomplished. I've never used the company - Award Booking Service | Juicy Miles But I've read many positive reviews on various blogs on BoardingArea.

Not only did they offer 50,000 for 5 Biz class tickets from CDG-LAX but they also said they could do 50,000 miles/points from CDG-SLC as well. They also said DUB-JFK was also 50,000 points and they said they could do 5 tickets as well.

I'm still really curious how they could find 5 tickets in Biz for so few miles/points. Maybe there is some promotion going on with some transfer partner? And no this wasn't flying from anywhere else first. The email said non-stop direct flight from CDG to LAX or CDG-SLC.