FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2018, 6:20 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by MW147
It's good and complete. Choice of buffet or menu.
That's what I was going to say. I've stayed at LAS Marriott many years in a row for a major convention & the Plat brekkie was always full hot buffet or a meal off the menu. I normally went w/ the big buffet because I was so busy at the convention I never had time for lunch & it would tide me over to dinner. Something to note. even if you do the buffet, you can still ask for a made-to-order omelette. Also, the staff at this property are great!! So is the GM. It all flows downward. This is one of my favorite properties.

I always thought I was a light sleeper but I didn't really notice catocony's a/c noise issue, so that might be a YVMV thing.

FWIW - the only difference in the suites is one style has the french doors separating the bedroom from the living room (which I always pick; a bit of privacy & sound barrier) & the other doesn't (more open concept). The other difference (nothing to do w/ suites) is one side of the hotel faces Wynn & part of a golf course & the other side faces a parking lot (I always pick the Wynn side). Other than that, the suites are the same.

Cheers.