FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA HKG-PEK/ICN/TYO-DFW-MEX/GDL/CUN r/t $1,845
Old Dec 13, 2018, 1:43 am
rbauergz

Originally Posted by washeelers747

I use matrix and put LAX JFK MIA in advanced routing part. I tried to do LAX JFK only but it won’t price around $1900ish. Oops, I mean I plan to buy separate ticket back to USA then come back to Cancun few months later to do CUN-HKG. No way I’ll do immediate turnaround and return to HKG. I prefer to spend few days on any MR ticket and never been to Cancun before so why not?
Bought a ticket today. On GF I added segments HKG-LAX-JFK-MEX (via MIA)///MEX-JFK (via MIA)-LAX-HKG able to route through JFK no problem in business on the A321. When I tried HKG-JFK it kept coming up in economy or wouldn't work at all. Eveb though I had entered JFK-MEX via MIA outbound with lie flat, I got via DFW on a 737. When I clicked to pay it said "confirmed, but unable to make special request." I had numerous errors over last couple days, like, "sorry error occurred, cannot use connecting flight" or similar. Anyhow, it's ticketed.