FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Experiences: Late Check-Out for Elites (Starting 5/16/16)
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:28 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by BeatCal

actually it does. Per Marriott their list is the list. If you get another answer from a hotel, call “Mr Marriott” 800-621-0999 and they will instruct them
Unfortunately, "Mr Marriott's" office is not open 24x7 and I doubt you will get immediate response, so it's of limited use. There are quite a few posts where the CSRs sided with the property claim and the guest was SOL. I wonder if the CRM used by MPG CSRs provides any feedback on calls (of course presuming CSRs classify the call properly) so management can see the issues that are being brought up? I like working up through the chain (as my staff was empowered), but from what I'm seeing starting at the top sounds necessary. I'm really hoping this is a temporary situation and not the norm to be expected here on out. We've been bought and delivered so why fix things?