FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG connection questions
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2018, 9:14 am
PeteM01

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by gungadin
I am flying to my brothers funeral in Germany on Codeshare with Air France. My connection time is an hour and 25 minutes and will be connecting from a business class Air France flight ( in E?) to a first class HOP! Flight to DUS which seems to go out from G. It is a very early flight, landing at CDG at 5:50 am. I am 75 and though I am a good traveler, I am not a good runner anymore. No wheelchair necessary but no sprints either. I got a bit nervous and was considering the Air France meet and Greet service but am having trouble getting hold of them. Do experienced CDG transliterates think I will be ok or should I continue trying to get in touch with Air France meet and greet? Phone is always busy. Would appreciate any wisdom. This is a stressful trip for me .
I am sorry to hear that you are travelling under such sad circumstances. I have not made the 2E-2G connection, but the official website recommends 25-35 minutes: Transit terminal 2E - PARIS-CDG CHARLES de GAULLE AIRPORT
If your flight is on time, you should be able to make it. Morning times can be very busy, of course, but there is quite a margin built in to your schedule.